The majority of homeowners do not think too much about the components of a refrigerator before it breaks down, or it is time to replace it. In order to get the most use possible out of this invaluable appliance it can be extremely good to understand how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cold—and Hayward Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read on to find out all you need to understand about how a refrigerator runs, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s time to hire refrigerator repair Hayward.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There are not too many houses that don’t have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-own appliance for many years now. A residential refrigerator will store your food at the best temperature, in order to eliminate rotting and slow down the growth of bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by transferring the heat from inside of the refrigerator to the exterior, by relying on principles of evaporation and condensation.
The main parts of your refrigerator are. For questions or service call Hayward Appliance Repair:
A compressor is a combo of a motor and pump, and it is need for the circulation of refrigerant dispersed in the system.
A compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should enlist a professional service if the compressor isn’t working.
The condenser is found on the back outside wall of the refrigerator and will help to emit the heat collected from inside the refrigerator out to the surrounding air.
A refrigerator evaporator is located in the interior of a refrigerator where it absorbs warmth contained within it, effectively reducing the interior temperature.
Right when an evaporator isn’t working, it is time to hire a professional. Don’t wait too long.
Liquid coolant is transferred through a capillary tube that works as an expansion tool as it cools the gas, thereby turning it back into a liquid.
A refrigerator thermostat regulates the current temperature throughout the refrigerator, engaging the cooling period when necessary.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is often prone to breaking. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Hayward for service the moment a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. When the temperature within a refrigerator goes higher than the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to start, and then the next cooling period starts. The refrigerator attracts the cool liquid refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and increases the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit guides the warm gas towards the refrigerator condenser coils located on the exterior of the appliance, where it comes into contact with warmer air temperature in the kitchen and transforms back to a liquified state.
3. The cool liquid then continues on its journey to the evaporator component, traveling through the coils within the appliance and top freezer compartment.
4. The liquid then absorbs the warm air from within the appliance, returning the temperature down to the desired set point.
5. The refrigerant then will evaporate, and will turn back to a gas, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor unit to continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is used in several applications and household appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and residential freezers. By removing heat from one location and then transferring it to another the cycle of refrigeration helps cooling your house, creates a perfect environment for food that is perishable, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of many different products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require professional attention? You can schedule an appointment with Hayward Appliance Repair.
Hayward Appliance Repair can repair all popular brands and models of refrigerators – includes commercial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed technicians in Hayward undergo training to repair issues with cooling, malfunctioning ice makers, condensation, puddles of water and leaks, bulbs, digital panels, smart controls and countless other malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! Call today!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  Hayward Appliance Repair